Pages



10/18/10


I MISSED A FEW DAYS SO THERE IS MORE
THAN ONE LETTER ON THIS POST!!

im sure it didnt take anyone else
as long as it has taken me to realize
i have two number 18's. dont
hate, sometimes i cant count thats
all:) so i am skipping the first
number 18 & going to the second
number 18.


*Someone that pesters my mind, good
or bad-

i cant get too specific here, i dont
want to be a creeper.so this letter
will be short, simple and sweet.
as of late i think about you probably
213847238 times a day..and thats a
lot, but its definitely for the better:)



i am now skipping letter 20, because i
do not believe there is a reason to
open up old wounds. things happen!
i am also skippin letter 21, because
you judge everyone by their first
impression, but that doesnt mean much..
and yes, i am skipping 22 also, because
i give EVERYONE more chances than they
ever deserve, i always have and always
will, its sometimes a strength, other
times a major weakness!


*letter 23, THE LAST PERSON I KISSED-
i guess i corrupted you, seeing as how
you have never kissed a girl who wasnt
actually your girlfriend, until me.
but oh well.im sure you were fine with
it, i mean you hadnt kissed a girl
in over 2 yrs so i cant really blame
you. i wish you the best!

*and the final letter that catches me up
to today!letter #24 - the person who
gave me my favorite memory-

id have to say this memory belongs with
my first kiss. i was 13, you were older,
and quite possibly the most amazing boy
i had ever met. i was in love, yes even
at 13. you changed my life forever, and
sometimes i love you for that, other
times i hate you for that too. but im
beyond grateful for the experiences you
gave me.i dont think a girl ever forgets
her first kiss, and i can remember a
majority of that entire day, down to what
i was wearing. yes, that day was THAT
important to me. again, thank you for that
day, and for being the friend you continue
to be. Good luck in the UAE!


xoxo, abby

No comments:

Post a Comment