Pages



11/9/10

so for about the last week and a half this
little number has been my nightly date:



(i forgot how terrible it is to get BACK
into running, i should have just never stopped..)



but when my legs look like these sexy
things again i will remember why i am putting
myself through this. lets just hope i can really
stay motivated, i NEED this, if for nothing
else but to like taking pictures of myself again.
haha just kidding, but really i do need this.
i am going to get this.
i am going to kick my treadmills butt!

pray for me to stay motivated?!! :)

xoxo abby

3 comments:

  1. take the picture and put it up on the treadmill and in your room! thats what i do to stay motivated for my hair to grow long (but in the bathroom) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im trying to grow my hair out tooooooo. haha its gunna take me a million years but im GOING to get it done too! haha :)

    ReplyDelete