Pages



3/1/11

once again i find myself amazed
at just how quickly life can
change. for the good, or the bad.
and i dont think id really ever
be one to say "its fate!"
when something happens, but i
guess i will just this one time.
i had an experience this weekend
that quite frankly i can
only sum up to fate because it
was definitely not the weekend i
had planned for myself. and it
is a long story, that for the sake
of not crying at work right now
i am not going to explain at this time
but maybe one day ill tell you,
(not that anyone really cares)
but i just keep reminding myself that
when one door closes another door opens
and im trying to be optimistic
about my little run in with "fate."
im keeping my fingers crossed.
my expectations in check.
and my head held high.
life is gunna be great!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment