Pages



try again

5/17/13
it's really sad to me that two things i enjoy doing i can never keep up on.
1. blogging
2. writing in my journal
so here we go again, with another attempt at the blogging world. as strange as it may sound, this attempt is all thanks to a friend. after telling her some unique experiences that I've had recently in the singles realm she said, "I swear if you had a blog it'd be a HIT!".
I don't really expect that to happen, but maybe a few of you might enjoy my random life stories. and heck, once i get started, send me yours - I'm sure I won't have enough to keep this thing going by myself!
and you'll probably have to excuse my lack of post over the next week because I'm hitting the beach! and there will be pictures to come!
for now, start thinking about all your crazy date stories. best date. worst date. etc & send em to me! abbyhuish@yahoo.com


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment